PROFESSIONAL WINDOW CLEANERS IN Clogherhead
Our top experienced and well-prepared window cleaners will keep your glass streak-free and clear. They are trained and vetted. Our teams use the most effective tools, detergents and methods to clean windows. Thus you get the best possible outcome for your Clogherhead residential house or business premise without trouble and hassle. On top of that, you receive our complete clean guarantee!
EXPERT WINDOW CLEANING Clogherhead SERVICE AT COMPETITIVE PRICE
If you wonder why our customers have given us a 5 star rating, we can tell you we work really hard to deserve it:
- 7 days availability – Yes, you can book our services on the weekends without costing you more! We know you are busy, so we work around your tight schedule.
- Budget-friendly rates – Our prices are fixed! We never use bait and switch tactics to secure your business. We do it through hard work and excellent results.
- Experienced and trained – our local teams have been cleaning windows for more than five years now. What’s more, all crew members are well-trained and prepared.
- Top rated local service – Our fantastic cleaning service is rated as one of the best in Clogherhead by our clients. Your compliments are earned with dedication from our team.
- Flexible booking appointments – You can pick a suitable date and hour for our team of expert cleaners to visit your home. We arrive always on time and prepared!
HOW OUR Clogherhead TEAM CLEAN WINDOWS
Our window cleaning methods include the traditional use of ladders and squeegees or water-fed pole system. Both methods deliver for excellent clean results.
- Pure water treatment – currently it’s the most advanced window cleaning approach. Our cleaners use 22m long pole made of strong carbon fibre material. Attached to a tank of purified water in our van, our technicians use it to remove dirt, minerals and chemicals from your glass. Using this method allows us to reach windows, four storeys high.
- Traditional window cleaning – the good, old ladder & squeegee cleaning method is still preferred by hundreds of customers around Clogherhead. Unlike the water fed pole method, here our window cleaners use detergents to get rid of dirt and chemicals from your glass. We recommend and use this method to clean your domestic windows from the inside.
Well, if you want to enjoy clean windows the year around in your Clogherhead property, don’t delay but call Alliance Select today on 01 4922030. We provide a fully professional and completely guaranteed service at the best prices in the entire capital. Talk to our friendly representatives about your requirements and how we can help. Get your free quote over the phone or via our online booking form
Clogherhead (Irish: Ceann Chlochair, meaning rocky headland) is a fishing village in County Louth, Ireland. Located in a natural bay on the East Coast it is bordered by the villages of Annagassan to the north and Termonfeckin to the south. With an administrative population per the 2011 Census of 3026, it is in the townlands of Clogher and Callystown, about 12 km (7 mi) northeast of Drogheda. As a seaside village its main industries are fishing and farming. In keeping with its links to the sea there has been an RNLI lifeboat stationed in the village for over 100 years. The current boat is a Mersey class lifeboat, the RNLB Doris Bleasedale, and is unique in Ireland being beach-launched. Following lobbying by the local residents, fishermen and political representatives, Clogherhead now has one of the finest piers in Ireland which was opened following an investment in excess of €2 million.