PROFESSIONAL WINDOW CLEANERS IN Drogheda
Our top experienced and well-prepared window cleaners will keep your glass streak-free and clear. They are trained and vetted. Our teams use the most effective tools, detergents and methods to clean windows. Thus you get the best possible outcome for your Drogheda residential house or business premise without trouble and hassle. On top of that, you receive our complete clean guarantee!
EXPERT WINDOW CLEANING Drogheda SERVICE AT COMPETITIVE PRICE
If you wonder why our customers have given us a 5 star rating, we can tell you we work really hard to deserve it:
- 7 days availability – Yes, you can book our services on the weekends without costing you more! We know you are busy, so we work around your tight schedule.
- Budget-friendly rates – Our prices are fixed! We never use bait and switch tactics to secure your business. We do it through hard work and excellent results.
- Experienced and trained – our local teams have been cleaning windows for more than five years now. What’s more, all crew members are well-trained and prepared.
- Top rated local service – Our fantastic cleaning service is rated as one of the best in Drogheda by our clients. Your compliments are earned with dedication from our team.
- Flexible booking appointments – You can pick a suitable date and hour for our team of expert cleaners to visit your home. We arrive always on time and prepared!
HOW OUR Drogheda TEAM CLEAN WINDOWS
Our window cleaning methods include the traditional use of ladders and squeegees or water-fed pole system. Both methods deliver for excellent clean results.
- Pure water treatment – currently it’s the most advanced window cleaning approach. Our cleaners use 22m long pole made of strong carbon fibre material. Attached to a tank of purified water in our van, our technicians use it to remove dirt, minerals and chemicals from your glass. Using this method allows us to reach windows, four storeys high.
- Traditional window cleaning – the good, old ladder & squeegee cleaning method is still preferred by hundreds of customers around Drogheda. Unlike the water fed pole method, here our window cleaners use detergents to get rid of dirt and chemicals from your glass. We recommend and use this method to clean your domestic windows from the inside.
Well, if you want to enjoy clean windows the year around in your Drogheda property, don’t delay but call Alliance Select today on 01 4922030. We provide a fully professional and completely guaranteed service at the best prices in the entire capital. Talk to our friendly representatives about your requirements and how we can help. Get your free quote over the phone or via our online booking form
Drogheda (/ˈdrɒhədə/; /ˈdrɔːdə/; Irish: Droichead Átha, meaning “bridge of the ford”) is one of the oldest towns in Ireland, known for its tourism and as a centre of industry and medical care. It is located in County Louth on the Dublin-Belfast corridor on the east coast of Ireland, 49 km or 30 miles north of Dublin. It is the last bridging point on the River Boyne before it enters the Irish Sea.The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Newgrange is located 8 km to west of the town.
As the River Boyne divides the dioceses of Armagh and Meath, Drogheda was founded as two separate towns, Drogheda-in-Meath (for which a charter was granted in 1194) and Drogheda-in-Oriel (or ‘Uriel’) as County Louth was then known. In 1412 these two towns were united and Drogheda became a ‘County Corporate’, styled as ‘the County of the Town of Drogheda’. Drogheda continued as a County Borough until the setting up of County Councils, through the enactment of the Local Government (Ireland) Act 1898, which saw all of Drogheda, including a large area south of the Boyne, become part of an extended County Louth. With the passing of the County of Louth and Borough of Drogheda (Boundaries) Provisional Order, 1976, County Louth again grew larger at the expense of County Meath. The boundary was further altered in 1994 by the Local Government (Boundaries) (Town Elections) Regulations 1994. The 2007–2013 Meath County Development Plan recognises the Meath environs of Drogheda as a primary growth centre on a par with Navan.