One of the most effective ways how to kill stink bugs and to keep them from invading your home is to power wash your home regularly. Power washing can achieve a number of desirable outcomes (desirable for you but undesirable for stink bugs):
It can eliminate any trace of the odoriferous emanations that previous stink bugs may have released while perched upon the windows of your home. By doing so, you will be able to reduce the likelihood that other stink bugs that happen to be flying by will notice the scent and follow it.
Depending the nature of the detergent you use, you will be able to repel these bugs from wanting to come near your home, because the scent will drive them away. Any of these bugs that are already nesting within crevices alongside the exterior of your house can be exterminated on the spot if they come into contact with the detergent that you use to wash the house with. Now, of course there are quite naturally some drawbacks to power washing your home as a means how to kill these bugs:
– It costs money. Doing it yourself can save you money but can cost you in terms of time. If you know how to do it yourself, by all means, go for it. You can always call upon an expert to come and take care of it for you.
– You may need to power wash your home on a regular, frequent basis in order to keep the stink bug problem at bay. It is not a permanent, long term solution for how to kill these bugs. It does, however, buy you some time, giving you some relief from any new infestations.
– You may not appreciate the scent of the washing detergent that is used. Many people have found success with using regular dish washing detergent as a means how to kill them. It seems that this seemingly harmless chemical to humans is extremely lethal to them.
The bottom line is that power washing is definitely something you will want to try.
On the flip side, consider these benefits that power washing your home has to offer in your efforts how to kill them.
– If there is any scent such as pheromones from other stink bugs in the proximity of your house, this solution should eliminate it. This will eliminate any odors that may have been attracting more of these bugs to come toward your house in the first place.
– Doing this will eliminate the foul odor that they emanate, as this odor may have permeated the siding of your house.
– If there were any stink bugs nesting along the siding of your home, washing the exterior of your house should dislodge and displace the nests that they have forged for themselves.
– For a period of time, the power washing solution will serve as a protective coating that will kill any of these bugs on contact.
If you need professional help to rid yourself of your insect problem, then perhaps it may be worth considering to call up your local exterminator, who would be an expert on how to kill stink bugs.
Concentrate on your company's objectives and leave the office cleaning to us
- Before recruiting, the Dublin office cleaners we work with are thoroughly checked and trained. They are insured, and their work is rigorously controlled by quality control supervisors, ensuring that commercial cleaning services for corporate clients produce the best results possible.
- We will create a customised office cleaning service plan based on the size, facility, and cleaning requirements of your company. You can schedule cleaning sessions on a daily, weekly, bi-weekly, fortnightly, or monthly basis.
- You'll get the same office cleaners every time, so they'll become familiar with your space and the unique needs you have. Of course, if you want the cleaners to be replaced, we can do that as well.
- We can perform office carpet cleaning, office window cleaning, and office upholstery cleaning in addition to your normal office cleaning service. If you think these services will be valuable at your workplace, please let us know and we'll take care of the rest.